I am going to start a series here on the blog called “Truthful Thursdays” where I will share the good, the bad, and the ugly about Motherhood & Stepmotherhood.
My Truths for Today! 🙂
- I will have to shower with Ezra-in the bathroom some days if I want a shower!
- There will always be something to sweep up after every meal! EVERY MEAL! EVEN CEREAL!
- The conditioner will always run out before the shampoo!
- If I fill the hand soap bottle up by the next day it will turn to water-magically!
- Somedays will be accident days….all…day…long.
- Left overs are my favorite meals to serve! Sometimes I make extras to ensure there will be a left over day. 🙂
- The BEST part of the day is the end because I actually get some calm-cuddly time with the kids. & Sometime with the Hubby. 🙂
- Frustration will set in-it will! You have to make time to let it out! Not on the children or hubby either! I have to remind myself to make me time by watching a t.v. show (Currently hooked on Days of Our Lives-Thanks Mom), exercising, or reading a magazine, and even baking while they play with something that keeps there attention (Goop/Gack, Play Dough, or Cutting & Pasting) I even let them watch a movie in the other room or play a video game on a THURSDAY!
By Thursday I am ready for the weekend! & I have to remind myself of my goals. HAPPY, HEALTHY KIDS! & If it isn’t contributing to my goals it isn’t really that important! 🙂