Where I will share the good, the bad, and the ugly about Motherhood & Stepmotherhood.
My Truths for Today!
- Motherhood and Stepmotherhood is a journey where you make mistakes and learn from them to be a better Mother and Stepmother.
- I secretly really enjoy the stage we are in now with our kiddos because I know they will grow up and time with their friends will become more important than time with their lame parents.
- I swear I could smell something cooking and I could not figure out where it was coming from…then I remembered I decided to cook dinner in the crock pot-Mommy Brain Syndrome happens to the best of us.
- I also remembered today I still have not sent out Ezra’s super cute birth announcements! He is 6 months old now..
- It’s not easy having all four kiddos trying to tell you something, every 5 seconds, plus a yelling baby trying to communicate to you he has dropped his toy again. Fetch Mommy, Fetch! 🙂
- One bottle will always be missing a lid! 😦
- Mom always goes to bed last, except when Dad plays Xbox.
These are my truths for the week! Let me know if you have any in the comments below and we can laugh, smile, frown, or nod our heads (I do that alot while on the internet, Lol) about it together!
Have a great Thursday! 🙂