Bath time in our house so far has always been enjoyable, but I do like to change it up and give the girls new things to play with in the bath. Here are some ideas for changing up bath time:
- Glowing Bath with Glow Sticks-Cheap from the Dollar Store
- Painting in the Bath with Kool Aid Paint-Just sprinkle in a little cup add a tiny amount of water and a brush.
- Colored Bubble Bath-Make your own recipe below or buy some.
- Baking in the Bath- Add measuring cups, spoons, and muffin tin from the Dollar Store.
- Mixing colors in the Bath-Make colored water in different cups and buy them some water droppers and let them mix away.
- Add different toys into the bath-take dolls a bath, play with legos in the bath, and toy cars.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light karo syrup
- 4 tablespoons dishwashing liquid
- Food Coloring
Colored Bubble Bath Recipe:
- 2 cups bubble bath
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- Add a few drops of color
- I separated into 3 containers then added colors so we could have a few colors.
Bubble Wand DIYS:
- Pipe cleaners
- Cookie cutters
Here are some things I found at my local dollar store.
I don’t know about your little ones but mine love to dump out all the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash so those little bottles will keep them away from mine! 🙂
Hope you enjoy all the fun and laughter!