Where I will share my truths as a Mother & Stepmother.
My Truths for Today!
- My resolution was to do better this year than last-I have been to bed past midnight every night so far! BAD MOM! I need sleep in order to get everyone else going in the morning! Mommy’s new bedtime 10:00 p.m.!
- EZRA SAID MOMMA!!! 🙂 Best feeling in the world! 🙂
- Christmas decor has been packed up for next year as of yesterday…a little late due to traveling for the Holidays.
- Speaking of traveling when we got home we were just so mixed up and home sick we waited a day to finally unpack and then it took two days to re-organize the house! It seriously makes me never want to leave our home again..but that won’t happen we love our extended family too much!
- Have you heard about or read the Step Mother’s Bill of Rights? Every stinking time I do I go into this weird phase of self-criticism that just knocks me of my game! I am working on a complete post which will help me sort out my beliefs surrounding it..soon.
These are my truths for the week! Let me know if you have any in the comments below especially about the Step Mother’s Bill of Rights and we can laugh, smile, or agree to disagree about it together!
Have a great Thursday!