Where I will share my truths as a Mother & Stepmother.
My truths for today & a couple of questions!
- So we finally took an “all about US” trip as you probably saw in my Wordless Wednesday this week! It was great! Just focusing on us was really nice! We did enjoy Vegas so much and can’t wait till next time! (P.S. The tickets cost us $20!! Via our awesome Southwest credit card we use to pay bills and buy groceries then used the earned points for the tickets! If your interested I have a few referrals left to grab some bonus point with!)
- The kids did really well while we were gone! When we got home, those hugs were the best! We did have a little “you left us out” backlash, but we assured them we just needed a little us time and the next trip we take will be all of us!
- I am so grateful this week! I really do try to enter so many giveaways here and there that the kids will just be thrilled with because we can’t always afford what they want. These last two weeks it really paid off we received a doll in the mail, a board game, and an amazing water table!
- Do you enter giveaways, coupons, or do anything else to help save money?
- Three more weeks till summer!!! We are so excited! When does your summer start?
These are my truths and a couple of questions, I hope you will weigh in on BOTH!
Happy Late Thursday! 🙂 It’s almost, pretty much Friday which counts as the weekend in my book because its easy routine day!