Where I will share my truths as a Mother & Stepmother.
My truths for today.
- This week Sadie started girl scouts. She really enjoyed it and I can’t wait to see how much she grows and learns from it. Sadie also had a music assembly were she performed songs she learned with her class in music class-it was so cute. I also had aparent teacher conference with her teacher and learned she is doing great, which makes me so very proud of her, considering all the things this girl has had to deal with lately.
- Caydence has been doing homework for school and while she does complain about it she is enjoying it. They are really cute projects too! Last week we got to fill out a little poster all about her.
- Ezra has been well to put it as honestly as possible a fighter. He has so much anger and aggression in his little body.
- We went to Church on Wednesday night with my sister and the kids loved it! I really enjoyed it too. I am so happy that we are making changes for the better. Church is something I have been wanting to do for a while and I am happy to finally make this change for myself and my kids.
- Rey and I are still discussing things and slowly things falling into place the way they should.
- I also volunteered at an elementary book fair this week to help my Aunt out and found these cute books I wanted to share with you all. If you get a chance to stop by a book fair and make a purchase you will be helping the kids of that school get more books!-While adding to your collection!
These are my truths of the week, I hope you share yours!
Have a great weekend!